- The Commando Mindset
- Be first to understand; the first to adapt and respond; and the first to overcome.
- The Commando Values in Life
- Excellence. Strive to do better.
- Integrity. Tell the truth.
- Self-Discipline. Resist the easy option.
- Humility. Respect the rights, diversity and contribution of others.
- The Commando Spirit
- Courage. Get out front and do what is right.
- Determination. Never give up.
- Unselfishness. Oppo first; Team second; Self last.
- Cheerfulness in the face of adversity. Make humour the heart of morale.
If you have any queries or updates please contact the Secretary.
What did one troubled Sailor say to the other?
We’re in the same boat.